Thursday, August 20, 2009

Postcard from the edge of sleepiness

--- Wireless issues prevented my being able to post this at the original time. Time and date are accurate ---


Went to Hollywood Studios today to learn about the park and my area for assessment. Spent part of the morning in costuming. Hope I found things that fit ok. Traveled out to park to learn. Finally know where Guest Relations and Tip Board are. Don’t understand why first aid is hidden behind a truck. Almost went on Rockin’ Rollercoaster. Chickened out. Next time? Had a chocolate muffin from Starring Rolls. Recommended, with napkin. Photo with Donald. Was going to get Goofy, but line got cut off right before me x.x Rained, but was in queue for Voyage of the Little Mermaid and sheltered. First time seeing it. Water effects and opening puppetry the best of Mermaid. Ok, Ursula too. Watched Block Party Bash. Amazing amounts of energy. Lots of time looking at animation stuffs and The Princess and The Frog material. Got to see Carl, Russel, and eventually Dug the dog from Up. No picture though. Toy Story Midway Mania is AMAZING! 140,000 points. I got a Beaver prize. Was gonna travel my area again. Alex called to go to Magic Kingdom. Said I didn’t think I would. Went anyway. Rode monorail to Epcot and back. Arrived in park and went to Tomorrowland. Rode Stitch’s Great Escape for first time. Chili dog smell seemed to follow me. Carousel of Progress is still awesome. FINALLY HAD TURKEY LEG. Rained again. Waited for Alex. She arrived and we both watched Egret choke/swallow huge piece of left-over turkey meat. Wandered into Toontown. Alex rode Barnstormer. Need to go on that. I had umbrella. She had to buy poncho. Her first cast discount. Stopped raining. Wandered to Splash Mountain. Found it was out of fast passes. Went to Country Bears instead. Rather enjoyable. Would like to go again ^-^ Headed out and chatted with Mom on phone in parking lot. Kristi moved in to her dorm today. Went to Wal-mart for crew socks and sandwich bags. Showered. Decided I have a crapload of things to do tomorrow, including work. Have “Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow” still playing in head.

No comments:

Post a Comment