Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's---ALIVE!!

Hi!

No, really, hi! Hi there! How are you? Remember me?

I'm pretty sure I'm getting the "...and you are?" stare.

Yep, well, hello anyway. It's Katie80, and I've recently remembered that I have blogging to do.

I know, I know, it's been, what, ages since I've written? Since last August? Yeah...

Well, let's keep this simple then.

Hello. I'm very sorry I haven't written in the longest time. After leaving Disney, I came home, sat around for a couple of months trying to figure things out in my life. I worked for free on a movie, and later, for free on a music video. A temp company I joined a few years ago called me out of the blue and offered me a data entry job. I took it, and have since been hired on as a permanent employee.

But who cares about that? That's boring right? Except for the movie/music video part. This blog's about me going to Disney, and Disney in my life in general. So how about some of that?

Since I last wrote, I did end up going back to WDW to work for a couple of days as a seasonal Cast Member. And that trip, well that had some special surprises to it.

But wouldn't you know it, it took me a while to get back to this blog (needed log-in information, can you believe it? How sad), and unfortunately, I've got to head to work now. But, hopefully, within the next week or so, I'll be able to rustle up a little free time for blogging, and share with you the tale of my return to WDW.

But, I am here, I am still attempting to figure out things in my life, and I still love Disney :P

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I've been thinking about getting back to this blog for the past couple of days, but I finally managed to be convinced to do so when iTunes played "Down" by Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne, and I remembered that a guy from Sunset had sung this. I realized that, sadly, though I talked to the guy a lot, I can't quite remember his name right now x.x It's just a few feet from the tip of my tongue, but it's just not coming to me right now.

Oscar?

No...

Anyway, I figured I could come onto the blog and try to look it up. But then I realized I had to go to work, and more importantly, that I really, REALLY need to update this with Disney awesomeness.

But that comes later. Work now.

See ya in a week (or two, knowing me, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment